Aims & Objectives
TALK aims to work with and for business of all sizes together fairly for the benefit of all areas in Argyll;
- 1) TALK aims to connect with businesses throughout Argyll & The Islands
- 2) TALK aims to generate a sustainable marketing group that delivers a multi-layered marketing strategy
- 3) TALK aims to deliver individual businesses, groups, organisations, towns, villages and regional marketing strategies
- 4) TALK aims to provide the same opportunities to any business
- 5) TALK aims to deliver television advertising from subscriptions
- 6) TALK aims to deliver premium radio advertising from subscriptions
- 7) TALK aims to deliver innovative marketing strategies in full time professional capacity
- 8) TALK aims to work with large and national organisations to match funding created for TALK
These are our basic aims and objectives, please see below for our income strategy.
Indirect Subscriptions 90/10
You can subscribe direct with Argyll Web Design, Jellyfish Digital, Destination Loch Fyne, Argyll Landmarks & Landscapes and Argyll.org without being a member of TALK. If you prefer to make a direct subscription and become a member of TALK for reporting purposes 90% of your subscription fee will be retained and 10% will be awarded to TALK for marketing and opportunities development.
Direct Subscriptions 70/30 (up to £40k), 60/40 (over £40k)
You can subscribe through TALK avoiding direct business with any partners with 70% of your subscription going towards delivering your content and digital marketing throughout the year and the remaining 30% being retained by TALK to create job opportunities, marketing campaigns and more.
Over £1 million
If we achieve our aim of generating an income of £1 million each year, the remaining money will be ringfenced and used for four things, firstly as supplemental income for future marketing, secondly for supporting local Argyll events and charities, thirdly as a debt relief fund for small businesses (subject to terms) and finally as a business startup/entrepreneur kickstart fund for new businesses.
Subsidy & Fund Matching
TALK aims to approach large organisations for funding to match any income we generate which will help further sustain and provide opportunities in parts of rural Argyll and deliver measurable marketing campaigns, create jobs and industry and further our strategies.
* Please note: income strategy is between TALK and partners effective from 1st April 2012 for a 3 year fixed period renewable subject to demand.